Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome Spring!

Well life in the Camp-Robins house is about to get very busy. This week is going to be crazy. I am babysitting the neighbor kids during the day. Bailee and Maddie have cheering practice Tuesday, Wenesday, and Thrusday from 5-7. They have cheering tryouts Saturday at 9am. I will be in Columbus for Brittany's 16th birthday party so Bailee will be staying with her friend for the weekend. Anyways back to the hectic week...Brennan and Sonny have baseball practice Tuesday at 5. Who knows what other day they will have baseball practice. Maddie has volleyball game Tuesday at 8pm and then on Thrusday at 7pm. Oh my what a week.

Not to mention I have a ton to do this week to get ready for Brittany's party in Columbus on Saturday. I have to scan pictures and get them sent to my sister so she can do a slideshow and I am doing a picture board. I gotta decide on food and shop for that. Wow when will I get it all done? Who knows but somehow it always gets done.

Welcome Spring! Love the nice weather and love baseball season. Stay tuned to see if I survive the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment