I can't believe that it is the last day of August. I don't even remember August as it seems to have just flown by. August always seems to do that. Maybe because we're getting ready for school to start again and cheering practice is in full swing or we're just trying to enjoy the end of summer and gearing up for the beginning of fall.
On this last day in August we have had 2 Titan games already, 1 Red Knight game, and the older kids are on their 2nd week of school already. I just can't believe that summer is over and fall is here. No more sleeping in or lazy days by the pool. Now it's homework,dance classes,cheering practice,football practice, dinner, showers, and bed by 9pm. Oh what a schedule!
The 1st week of school seemed to go good for the kids. Sami had her preschool orintation last week and her first day is tomorrow. I am so not ready for that but she is. The kids seem to be getting into a routine in the mornings,which is good. Noone has given me any trouble to get up, yet. With Brittany a junior and Sami in preschool there sure going to be alot going on this year. Stay tuned for updates and pictures.
Love to all,
Maureen,Danny, and the camp-robins clan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment